Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'd better write something...

I usually don't have much trouble thinking of some weird thing which captures my attention, but I often don't really know what to write! I was thinking I could write about my conviction that a certain character in the Harry Potter books will turn out to be truly evil rather than the hoped-for good, or about the Bad News Bears movie and the continued plunder of my youth...

But as I thought about what I'd say on either of those topics, I realized that I tend to get a verbose about the most trivial little things. If you've read my previous blog posts, I'm sure you agree. I realized that even I, myself, wouldn't want to read what I was thinking of writing about those subjects. On the other hand, perhaps it is the destiny of this blog to explore the little things, the bumps in the road, that catch my fancy, even if only fleetingly.

When I find something I'm interested in writing about, I'll let you know. Toodles.

No comments: